KubeMQ enables true freedom and control to run an application, workload, or data on any cloud – private or public – based on business or technical requirements. Supports any architecture, edge or bus topologies.
KubeMQ provides a secured cluster, ready to serve massive real-world traffic with encryption, authentication, and authorization. Offers control and observability by Tracing, Instrumenting and logging. Supports advanced traffic control and shaping.
A minimal configuration required to deploy a robust and scalable system in Kubernetes. Dynamic routing feature overcomes the hassle of DevOps to define exchanges, routes and predefined topics. Control, debug and review by using our advanced dashboard UI.
What is KubeMQ?
KubeMQ is a Cloud Native, enterprise-grade, message broker for distributed services architecture.
KubeMQ is provided as a small, lightweight Docker container, designed for any workload and architecture running in Kubernetes or any other container orchestration system which support Docker.
- All-batteries included Messaging Broker for Kubernetes environment
- Blazing fast (written in Go), small and lightweight Docker container
- Asynchronous and Synchronous messaging with support for
Exactly One Delivery,
At Most Once Deliveryand
At Least Once Deliverymodels
- Supports durable FIFO based Queue, Publish-Subscribe Events, Publish-Subscribe with Persistence (Events Store), RPC Command and Query messaging patterns
- Supports gRPC, Rest and WebSocket Transport protocols with TLS support (both RPC and Stream modes)
- Runs in Single and cluster modes
- No Message broker configuration needed (i.e., queues, exchanges)
- Built-in Caching, Metrics, and Tracing
- .Net, Java, Python, Go, and NodeJS(coming-soon) SDK
- MSSQL and MSMQ Connectors (AMQP and JMS coming-soon)
- Monitoring Dashboard